- Daegu Opera House : daeguoperahouse.org
- There is no reservation charge imposed upon reserving tickets through Daegu Opera House (website, telephone).
- Interpark :ticketpark.com
|Daegu Opera House||+82-53-666-6170||
|Interpark Call Center||+82-1544-1555||
※ Telephone reservation at Daegu Opera House is unavailable for rented performances. Please ask production agency.
- Daegu Opera House Office 2F
- Operation Hours: Weekday 9AM ~ 6PM (SAT, SUN, and legal holidays off)
- Onsite reservation at Daegu Opera House is unavailable for rented performance. Please ask production agency.
- Onsite ticket booth
- Tickets can be purchased from 1 hour 30 minutes before the performance until the start of performance.
- The hours of performances are subject to change, so please check the schedule beforehand.
Ticket Receiving Guide
- Receiving on the day - you can receive the ticket on the ticket office on the 1st floor from one and a half hour before the performance.
- Receiving in advance - at the office on the 2nd floor (Note: only for the performances planned by Opera House and reserved by telephone)
- It would be helpful for you to remember correct name and number of reservation for smooth receipt of ticket.
- Lost or damaged tickets will not be reissued. Please keep the ticket carefully.